Drive the 100% Pure American Corvette.
- Ages: 21+
- Monday 24-hour Special: applies to single-day rental reservations on Mondays only.
- 4-Hour Rental (21+ | 50 Miles Over 4 Hours)
- 10-Hour Rental (21+ | 75 Miles Over 10 Hours)
- 24-Hour Rental (21+ | 100 Miles Over 24 Hours)
- $599 $525
- Weekly Rental (21+ | 700 Miles Over 7 Days)
- Monday 24-Hour Rental (Mondays Only |21+| 100 Miles Over 24 Hours)
About the Corvette C7 Z06
The wait has ended: The new Z06 is here! Experience a supercharged 6.2-liter V-8, producing an amazing 650HP and an equally amazing 650 lb-ft of torque. Hear the beautiful sound of rev-matching downshifts as you command the road and grip the corners. This world-class supercar provides an amazing driving experience built for racing and the road. The Corvette Z06 features a removable carbon-fiber roof panel. Instantly turn this ‘Vette into a convertible!
- Engine: 6.2L – Supercharged V8 – 650HP
- Top Speed: 200+ mph
- 0-60 mph: 2.95 seconds
- Transmission: 8-speed auto/paddle shift
- Drivetrain: Rear-Wheel Drive
- Passengers: Two
Drives at Mile High Location and Check-In
- Your drive begins and ends at our location in Denver
- All drives begin and end at our office location in Denver (6395 West 56th Ave. Arvada, CO 80002), 17 minutes from downtown.
- A $1000 damage deposit is required prior to each drive. Pay this ahead during the booking process or be prepared to pay at check-in on site.
- Please arrive 15-20 minute early to check in, go over rules and regulations, verify your driver’s license and insurance, and sign the rental agreement and other paperwork.
- Call us if you want to book group drives (3+ drivers), multi-day, & multi-week rentals!
What to Bring
- Please bring a photo ID. All passengers must have a valid driver’s license
- Please bring a copy of your insurance with proof of coverage. $100,000 property / $300,000 per occurrence full-coverage insurance coverage and a valid driver’s license are required. (You can’t rent a car without proof of coverage. We have a printer on site if you need one).
- Drivers must be in athletic/regular shoes (no sandals or heels).