Say hello to the Stingray, on steroids.
- Ages: 21+
- Monday 24-hour Special: applies to single day rental reservations on Monday only. They are not valid in combination with other days.
- Multi-Day & Multi-Week Rentals: Call to Book!
- 10 Hour Rental (21+| 75 Miles Over 10 Hours)
- 24 Hour Rental (21+| 75 Miles Over 10 Hours)
- Monday 24 Hour Special (21+| 75 Miles Over 10 Hours)
- Weekly Rental (21+| 75 Miles Over 10 Hours)
About the Corvette Grand Sport
This car is covered in beautifully stitched leather and loaded with all the bells and whistles. Hang on tight as the seats hold you through the twists and turns while providing ultimate comfort. Don’t forget it has a removable hard-top to turn this ‘Vette into a convertible!
- Engine: 6.2L – V8 – 450+ HP
- Top Speed: 190+ mph
- 0-60 mph: 3.8 seconds
- Transmission: 6-speed auto/paddle shift
- Drivetrain: Rear-Wheel Drive
- Passengers: Two
Location and Check-In Directions
- All drives begin and end at our office location in Denver (4975 Iris Street, Wheat Ridge, CO 80033). 17 minutes from the center of Denver, CO.
- A $1000 damage deposit is required prior to each drive. You may pay during this booking process or during check-in on site
- There is a 15-20 minutes check-in period where rules and regulations will be gone over, driver’s license and insurance verified, and rental agreement and other paperwork will be signed.
Engine: 6.2L – V8 – 450+ HP
Top Speed: 190+ mph
0-60 mph: 3.8 seconds
Transmission: 6-speed auto/paddle shift
Drivetrain: Rear-Wheel Drive
This Corvette is blue and menacing. With the wide stance, removable top and sporty exhaust you cannot miss with the Grand Sport Edition. Enjoy the new stereo system with Apple Car play and cruise through the curves with the top off.
What to Bring
- Please bring a photo ID. All passengers must have a valid Driver’s License
- Please bring a copy of your insurance with proof of coverage. $100,000 property / $300,000 per occurrence full-coverage insurance coverage and a valid driver’s license is required. (It is the renter’s responsibility to confirm proper coverage is in place before the day of the rental. You will not be able to rent a car without proof of coverage. We do have a printer on site if you need one.)
- Drivers must be in athletic/regular shoes (no sandals or heels).