Sporty and fun, this Porsche can go topless.
- Ages: 21+
- Monday 24-hour Special: applies to single-day rental reservations on Mondays only.
- 4-Hour Rental (21+ | 50 Miles Over 4 Hours)
- 10-Hour Rental (21+ | 75 Miles Over 10 Hours)
- 24-Hour Rental (21+ | 100 Miles Over 24 Hours)
- Weekly Rental (21+ | 700 Miles Over 7 Days)
- Monday 24-Hour Special (Mondays Only |21+| 100 Miles Over 24 Hours)
About the Lamborghini Huracan 580-2
Faster, lighter, and just outright meaner than all of its Lamborghini predecessors! The newly revised V10 engine revs to 8500 RPMs and releases the most beautiful backfire exhaust note on deceleration. Feel the flawless shifting of the dual-clutch gearbox, capable of snapping gears in 0.008 seconds. Motor Trend said this raging bull has the best steering response, precision, and feel of any Lamborghini they’ve ever driven. Ever.
- Engine: 5.2L – V10 – 600+ HP
- Top Speed: 200+ mph
- 0-60 mph: 3.2 seconds
- Transmission: 7-speed dual-clutch (full automatic and paddle shift modes)
- Drivetrain: Rear-Wheel Drive
- Passengers: Two
Drives at Mile High Location and Check-In
- There is a 15-20-minute check-in period to go over rules and regulations, verify your driver’s license and insurance, and sign the rental agreement and other paperwork. Please arrive early.
- A $2500 damage deposit is required for each rental. Pay this ahead during the booking process or while you check in.
- Meet us at our office location in Denver
- All drives begin and end at our office location in Denver (6395 West 56th Ave. Arvada, CO 80002), 17 minutes from downtown, where you will begin and end your drive.
- Call us to book multi-day & multi-week rentals!
What to Bring
- Please bring a photo ID. All passengers must have a valid driver’s license
- Please bring a copy of your insurance with proof of coverage. $250,000 property / $500,000 per occurrence full-coverage insurance coverage and a valid driver’s license are required. (You can’t rent a car without proof of coverage. We have a printer on site if you need one).
- Drivers must be in athletic/regular shoes (no sandals or heels).