Sporty and fun, this Porsche can go topless.
- Ages: 21+
- Monday 24-hour Special: applies to single-day rental reservations on Mondays only.
- 4-Hour Rental (21+ | 50 Miles Over 4 Hours)
- $799 $699
- 10-Hour Rental (21+ | 75 Miles Over 10 Hours)
- $1299 $1099
- 24-Hour Rental (21+ | 100 Miles Over 24 Hours)
- $1799 $1499
- Weekly Rental (21+ | 700 Miles Over 7 Days)
- Monday 24-Hour Rental (Mondays Only |21+| 100 Miles Over 5 Hours)
About the Lamborghini Huracan Spyder 610-4
This topless Huracan comes fully-loaded! The luxury interior and upgraded $12,000 sports exhaust system is sure to leave you speechless. Feel the flawless shifting of the dual-clutch gearbox, capable of snapping gears in 0.008 seconds. Choose from three different performance modes with the simple click of a button on the steering wheel. Its gorgeous royal blue color is sure to turn heads everywhere you drive!
- Engine: 5.2L – V10 – 610+ HP
- Top Speed: 200+ mph
- 0-60 mph: 3.2 seconds
- Transmission: 7-speed dual-clutch (full automatic and paddle shift modes)
- Drivetrain: All-Wheel Drive
- Passengers: Two
Drives at Mile High Location and Check-In
- All rentals require a $2500 damage deposit. You may pay this during the booking process or during check-in on site.
- Come to our office location in Denver
- All drives begin and end at our office location in Denver (6395 West 56th Ave. Arvada, CO 80002), 17 minutes from downtown to begin your drive.
- Please be prepared for a 15-20-minute check-in period to go over rules and regulations, verify your driver’s license and insurance, and sign the rental agreement and other paperwork.
- Give us a call to book multi-day & multi-week rentals!
What to Bring
- Please bring a photo ID. All passengers must have a valid driver’s license
- Please bring a copy of your insurance with proof of coverage. $250,000 property / $500,000 per occurrence full-coverage insurance coverage and a valid driver’s license are required. (You can’t rent a car without proof of coverage. We have a printer on site if you need one).
- Drivers must be in athletic/regular shoes (no sandals or heels).