Sporty and fun, this Porsche can go topless.
- Ages: 21+
- Monday 24-hour Special: applies to single-day rental reservations on Mondays only.
About the Maserati GranTurismo
It’s Italian, red, beautifully sexy, and features a Ferrari engine to boot. What else could you possibly want? Well, how about back seats and a trunk, because it’s got those too. So grab your friends and your luggage, and hit the road. This is the perfect car to take anywhere, especially on an extended drive through the beautiful Colorado mountains.
- Engine: 4.7L – V8 – 454HP
- Top Speed: 188 mph
- 0-60 mph: 4.5 seconds
- Transmission: 6-speed ZF dual-clutch (full automatic and paddle shift modes)
- Drivetrain: Rear-Wheel Drive
- Passengers: Four
Mile High Drives Location and Check-In
- Your drive begins and ends at our Denver office (4975 Iris Street, Wheat Ridge, CO 80033), 17 minutes from downtown.
- All drives require a $1000 damage deposit, which can be paid during the booking process or during check-in on site.
- There is a 15-20-minute check-in period during which we will go over rules and regulations, verify your driver’s license and insurance, and sign the rental agreement and other paperwork.
- Call us ahead to book multi-day, & multi-week rentals!
What to Bring
- Please bring a photo ID. All passengers must have a valid driver’s license
- Please bring a copy of your insurance with proof of coverage. $100,000 property / $300,000 per occurrence full-coverage insurance coverage and a valid driver’s license are required. (You can’t rent a car without proof of coverage. We have a printer on site if you need one).
- Drivers must be in athletic/regular shoes (no sandals or heels).